Equity Research Intern
I enjoyed my internship immensely. City Internships found a placement for me that exactly matched my career hopes and interests....
I was given real responsibility from day 1 and our mentors always made sure that we were doing the tasks which best aligned with what we wanted to get out of the program. ...
About City Internships
CI is an accelerated learning provider offering private post-secondary, non-degree granting, full-time immersive in-person courses that combine intensive classroom-based workshops and seminars, practical work experience-based training and a link to potential employers.
For students and recent graduates, CI’s programs provide the skills, experience and links to employers necessary to launch successful careers in today’s competitive and rapidly evolving employment landscape.
We boast a powerful track-record in positively dramatically influencing the career trajectories of our students.
- Our alumni get hired three times more quickly, (2.5 versus 7.5 months)*
- And earn 30 per cent more ($45,000 versus $36,000) straight out of college*.
* Compared with UK & US national averages.
For summer 2017, CI offers two core program types:
- Global Explorer Program: 8-week immersive internship** + Career Navigator Series + Future Leaders Series + Group Events & Excursions.
- Global Accelerator Program: 2-week intensive course* + 6-week high-impact internship** + Career Navigator Series + Future Leaders Series + Group Events & Excursions.
* Courses in: Investment Banking; Digital Marketing; Coding & Design; Business Development & Sales.
** More than 65 per cent of our alumni get hired by their host company. Your internship may be extended beyond 8 or 6-weeks if you and your host company wish.
For 2017, we will be offering spring, summer, autumn and winter programs in 12 locations:
New York, Boston, London, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris, Washington D.C., Sydney, San Francisco, Austin, Miami or Hong Kong.
With internship placements in 9 industries:
Banking & Financial Services, Marketing, Advertising & PR, Consulting & Professional Services, Technology & Engineering, Start-Ups & Entrepreneurship, Entertainment, Media & Journalism, Law & Politics, Art, Fashion & Design, Charities, NFPs & NGOs.
City Internships are not currently advertising opportunities
Do you represent City Internships?
Get in touch to find out how we can help you recruit the best students for your placement, internship, insight or vacation scheme opportunities.
Facts and Figures
Number of Internships Available This Year*
Students expected to return to graduate jobs with us*
2:2 (Two Two)
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply