7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Whilst everyone worked extremely hard, there was a calm atmosphere in the office and at times, a lot of fun.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
There was a lot of work to be done and so I was never left without anything to do.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
City Internships invested a lot of time through helping me with interviews and doing CV workshops. My supervisors at company that I worked at were also extremely helpful when I had questions about my career and the best path to take.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would love to work there but at the time there were no graduate vacancies.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There were always activities at the weekends with other City Internship interns, for example going to the Lake District and Paris. We also to had the opportunity to meet midweek during various seminars and the majority of interns lived in the same place so we could meet up.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As I was working on Baker Street and lived just off Liverpool Street the cost of living was relatively high.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nightlife was good although by the time I came back from work I was too tired to go out!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, we had weekend trips to the Lake District and to Paris, and a day trip to the beach. We also did some charity work, raising money for Help a Capital Child
Imagine yourself working at City Internships
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at City Internships