7.1/10

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else
    4.8
  2. I really enjoyed the whole week within this friendly and welcoming firm. The tasks we were given throughout the week were challenging and interesting but kept me busy which was great.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. Everyone was so friendly and so I felt valued here. I felt that I was of use to many of the teams as i was able to help them with some of their tasks.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. I had a lot of guidance and support from the HR and Graduate Recruitment team as in particular from my trainee supervisor who was extremely helpful.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. The skills and information I have learnt are more likely to assist me in the world of work rather than during the rest of my degree, but they are still extremely useful!

10. The insight was really well structured. I was always kept busy and had support throughout.

12. The atmosphere was very warm and friendly with everyone being approachable and down-to-earth - there is a great feel to the firm.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. It is clear that the firm wanted to provide challenging tasks to stretch us and assess our time management skills too.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. As a result of this experience I was able to really feel and understand what it would be like as a trainee here.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. I think the only way to understand the company culture is to work within the firm itself and so I really got an insight into the firm's culture

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. I got to understand what it is like to be a trainee which has really helped me with my decision about my future career path and also it has helped me with my decision about potential seats too.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. I was paid what I think I was owed

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. There were not many opportunities to network but I could meet people easily due to the open plan office.

26. There weren't any

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Not really