1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was an extreamly enjoyable placement. Loads of great perks and trips to go on and a very lively company. Everyine is very friendly and its a VERY good office enviroment!!!!!!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
LOADS! You are not just another student going through the year... You are valued as a full time employee and given full responsiblity - treated like the full timers are...
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Loads of support throughout - help with training and never thrown in the deep end so much that you dont enjoy it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy! But this is good as keeps the days going by loads quicker which i have learnt is vital to working full time!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
As said above - FULL RESPONSIBLITY! You are a full time employee....
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
More so than anything this placement will 100% help me further in life and you learn so much more than you would on any other placement !
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very lively - Lots of young people meaning it is a very bubbly office enviroment...
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Extreamly well - From start to finish you are appraised for your work and always maing sure you are on track....
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! You go on various fam trips where you visit 4/5* venues and eat unreal food and drink lots of very good wine. At trhe same time obviously learing about all of the venues you work with and building relationships....
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
VERY APPEALING! VERY VERY APPEALING.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Loads as most of the people you work with are students too so you go out.... LOTS!
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
i lived at home === CHEAP
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
GOOD BARS AND PLACES NEAR TO LONDON FOR PROPER CLUBS
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?