Analytics and Sales Intern at Bloomberg

Customer Service Financial Management

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

First part of my internship in analytics involved taking part in various group project as well as working directly with the customers and involved knowing the BBG terminal well. The second part in sales involved working directly with existing and prospect customers of BBG and informing them on our product.

it has been a challenging and yet a very well organised and an interesting internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Bloomberg

Everyone has been willing to help and noone knew we were interns. We were valued and welcomed.

Very good regular feedback and guidance both by the managers and our colleagues.

it's been reasonably busy-especially in sales. we were never bored.

The expectations of our performace were high and we were given a lot of responsibility from the very start of the internship.

We have recieved and excellent financial and BBG product training on our first weeeks and have been learning everyday of the internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Bloomberg

It was really great. Very stimulating and challenging yet always fun and friendly.

It was very well organised and well managed by our leaders and managers.

As mentioned before we were given a full week of intensive trainig just as everyone that joins the company.

It has been very appealing and I have applied for a job straight after the internship. I have been offered the position afterwards.

Very much so. The interns were from all over the world and of different ages ranging from 18 to 30.

We have been socialising a lot after the internship and during the specially organised BBG intern events. It's been great.

Not sure- I have been writing an MA dissertation after work.

Deffinetely. The BOB events have been keeping us busy and entertained. We could chose a variety of activities ranging from art galleries visits to charity work.