7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was very relaxed and really nice. The office is very big and it is an open space office.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was very well organized, we had special activities just for the interns, special events and so on.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I didn't have too much personal training, it was more "learning by doing" as my manager showed me how to deal with task and solve problems, afterwards it was my turn to do the job. However, in case of any problems, he was always willing to assist me.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
As I was doing my internship through the family program, I can't be employed due to Bloomberg policies.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yeah, me and my teammate, also an intern, we became good friends.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
My area was in Central London and it was very expensive, 275 GBP per week for the accommodation.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was great, I was living in Shoreditch in London and it is a great area for clubbing.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, there was some voluntary work to do during the working time but there were also some corporate events organized after work.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg