PC Support at Bloomberg

Central London Greater London
Computer Science

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.5/10

Fix PC and other hardware problems, replace or install new hardware.

I enjoyed my time at Bloomberg very much. The company is great, nice atmosphere, nice people everywhere.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

My colleagues were very nice people, we became good friends during the internship.

My manager gave me tasks and explained me how to accomplish them, so that I could do further tasks on my own.

My manager kept my busy all the time, however, I had always some spare minutes and could take a lunch break almost at any time. I was doing a regular job.

I had as much responsibility as a full time employee. I was doing a regular job.

I learned pretty much, especially how to work in a big company, how to work in a team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere was very relaxed and really nice. The office is very big and it is an open space office.

It was very well organized, we had special activities just for the interns, special events and so on.

I didn't have too much personal training, it was more "learning by doing" as my manager showed me how to deal with task and solve problems, afterwards it was my turn to do the job. However, in case of any problems, he was always willing to assist me.

As I was doing my internship through the family program, I can't be employed due to Bloomberg policies.

Yeah, me and my teammate, also an intern, we became good friends.

My area was in Central London and it was very expensive, 275 GBP per week for the accommodation.

The nightlife was great, I was living in Shoreditch in London and it is a great area for clubbing.

Yes, there was some voluntary work to do during the working time but there were also some corporate events organized after work.