7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
A lot of pressure during busy times but fun when there less work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything is set into place. Everyone knows their responsibilities.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We got weekly feedback on our performance as a group, and if we requested we could get feedback on our individual performances. I was able to sit with my line manager on various occasions, and he gave me insight into my performance and areas in which I could improve.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I'd be happy to work here again. I am learning more at work each passing day.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Definitely. Everyone is enjoying each others company.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Not too expensive but it wasn't cheap as well.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It was fun. Lot of establishment where we could have a drink.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes. We make sure to have a night out very week. There were also some sports to get involved with.
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture