Summer Analyst at Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

8.4/10

Summer Analyst
CB&S: Corporate Finance

Enjoyed the work, the environment and the long hours.

Team environment was incredibly friendly, was treated as "one of their own" from day one.

Was provided excellent one to one feedback on a regular basis. Proved to be invaluable when It came to improving myself post mid-review.

Very busy, plenty of stimulating work of varying nature, went to bed tired but not demotivated almost every night.

Responsibility came slowly but surely, if you prove yourself to be competent you are valued more and given more responsibility.

Not so much in my degree, but I learnt a solid foundation in valuations and accounting that I can build on before the graduate programme.

Quite a serious work focused environment with the odd bit of humour here and there.

Everything went by smoothly from beginning to end.

Was provided more than sufficient resources prior to starting work, both online and in the form of classes. During the internship we received time management and presenting training. The team itself was also very generous in the time they took out to teach me despite how busy they all were.

Excellent, was offered a full time role and promptly accepted it.

Yea, the other interns were very friendly and close with one another.