1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Enjoyed the work, the environment and the long hours.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Team environment was incredibly friendly, was treated as "one of their own" from day one.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Was provided excellent one to one feedback on a regular basis. Proved to be invaluable when It came to improving myself post mid-review.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy, plenty of stimulating work of varying nature, went to bed tired but not demotivated almost every night.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Responsibility came slowly but surely, if you prove yourself to be competent you are valued more and given more responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Not so much in my degree, but I learnt a solid foundation in valuations and accounting that I can build on before the graduate programme.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Quite a serious work focused environment with the odd bit of humour here and there.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything went by smoothly from beginning to end.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Was provided more than sufficient resources prior to starting work, both online and in the form of classes. During the internship we received time management and presenting training. The team itself was also very generous in the time they took out to teach me despite how busy they all were.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Excellent, was offered a full time role and promptly accepted it.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yea, the other interns were very friendly and close with one another.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?