Customer Service Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

windsor South East
Accountancy Business Management Travel and Tourism

7.8/10

Working with venues overseas and within the UK to organise any of our clients needs that they may want. Producing invoices, compromising and liasing with venues and daily contact with clients.

Great atmosphere around the office, always willing to provide placement students with new projects they may need to carry out for their course.

Throughout the year there is always evenings out for work such as incentives, meaning its a great social side where you can interact with everyone. Everyone makes you feel welcome when you first start.

There were monthly appraisals, and if I wanted to try something new, or do a new project I was given this opportunity,

There was always work to do, and if you didn't understand anything that you were given full training was provided.

The responsibility was good, we were treated as a full time member of staff.

I learnt a lot of general skills such as different working skills, getting myself into a daily routine etc. I also did mini projects which will allow me to use as examples for upcoming assignments

Such a great atompshere, everyone motivated and cheered each other on.

To begin with the stucture was not spot on however in the middle of my placement they could not of got it more perfect, which will be exciting for the future,

The company always wants their placements students to do well so offer the best training they can provide, and there is always opportunities for graduate jobs.

With the company growing and expanding so fast, it would be a very exciting business to work within for the future.

All the placement students were like family, and all got on really well. We all still keep in contact with each other to.

Living area is very expensive, unless you live further out and get a train into work, if your permanent home is that far away. Socialising is great!

Not amazing, but its the people your with that makes it!

Theres plenty to do, Golfbreaks usually hold different sporting events to get involved in.