2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Yes, I was given responsibilities that I alone had to undertake. Genuinely felt like a valued member of the team in the branch
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Summer Internships had only just been introduced admin department were very supportive, whereas within the branch it seemed the staff had more important things to worry about, which was fair enough.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Hard to rate, extremely variable where i worked. Hours of intense work, then hours of nothingness. However this is not reflective of every branch in the organisation.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A surprisingingly large amount which was great.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The internship I undertook stands out on my CV and has given me plenty of experience which I have used in applications for other work. Enteprise gave me greater confidence and enhanced my sales skills.
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car