2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Its a company that promotes using your own judgement to make decisions. If you are looking for somewhere to develope confidence and ability, this is it. Evryone helps each other and its was a good feeling walking into head office knowing people know who you are. Your not just a number!!!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
There is a fantastic training approach, with a folder that you work towards to make sure you learn and dont get left behind, however doesnt hinder you if you want to learn quicker.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
'Work hard, play hard' attitude!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The more you develope, responsibility increases, with plenty of help along the way
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Priceless, this takes your knowledge from the classroom to the next level.
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car