Vacation Scheme at Linklaters

Banking and Finance Law Corporate Law

8.1/10

The insight gave me a highly informative picture of the working practice and culture of the firm. There were many formal and informal social opportunities from which I greatly benefitted from, thus concluding that I enjoyed the insight very much.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

The work I was given was largely comparable to that of a trainee and due to the level of inclusion I felt both at my desk and away from it, I would agree that I felt highly valued.

I was briefed before every task I was given and every call I sat in on.

The information that I learnt will indefinitely help me further down the line when I am to become a lawyer and the skills of time management and social interaction will be carried with me to my final year of university.

There was not enough time given to us to spend at our desks and too many presentations.

Most people were inclusive and friendly, including partners. Each vacation schemer was interesting and I had a very good time at the firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

There were many information sessions run by different departments and briefings from my trainer, making me feel that a lot of time and effort was spent in my personal development.

To a great extent, although we did not have to work long hours or do any substantial work which would contribute to the firm, given that we were not qualified.

I felt that through the insight I met enough people to understand the culture and had access to enough information to support this.

Extremely, I believe that I would be able to make a firm decision on whether to take a training contract or not, if I were to be offered one, based on the insight.

I was paid.

Yes, there were many networking drinks, social event which senior associates and partners joined and opportunities during the day.

Highly informative and enjoyable. There were too many though.

I learnt about the sports teams and clubs as well as cake bake-offs and other informal events that trainee's participated in.

Absolutely.