Analyst Intern at Accenture

7.4/10

7.4

5.2

Intern

I had a fantastic experience. I could not have asked for a better project to be working on, it was fast-moving, intense and exactly what I had hoped for.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I was extremely well looked after and valued. My team all made a conscientious effort to ensure I was doing okay and in terms of value - I worked on a project that was extremely confidential/important and my input was considered throughout.

It was a good balance as it was important to have time on my own to work independently, however, they were all available if I needed any help or support.

For the most part I was extremely busy but I enjoyed this more than if I had nothing to do.

I was given a huge amount of responsibillity, it was fantastic to be included and thought of as capable of holding these responsibilities, I had people reporting to me and became involved in a number of calls with high level employees.

I have learnt more in the past 8 weeks than I had thought possible. It is a completely different experience to learning about business at university, I will take all the skills I have learnt forward with me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Serious when hard work needed to be achieved, but highly enjoyable and social at other times. A great balance.

The internship was organised very well,we had a great training week and the rest of the internship ran smoothly.

The training week allowed personal developement in particular areas i.e. listening/presentation etc. The rest of the internship was just a continual learning process.

Very positive, i had fantastic feedback and I would be delighted if Accenture became the place for my graduate job.

Not as much as I would have liked, Accenture failed to organise socials throughout the placement which meant keeping in touch was difficult with other interns. With collegues it was great.

London is very expensive so it was to be expected.

It was great - i found some fantastic bars.

Yes I got involved in softball and social events.