2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was extremely well looked after and valued. My team all made a conscientious effort to ensure I was doing okay and in terms of value - I worked on a project that was extremely confidential/important and my input was considered throughout.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
It was a good balance as it was important to have time on my own to work independently, however, they were all available if I needed any help or support.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
For the most part I was extremely busy but I enjoyed this more than if I had nothing to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a huge amount of responsibillity, it was fantastic to be included and thought of as capable of holding these responsibilities, I had people reporting to me and became involved in a number of calls with high level employees.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt more in the past 8 weeks than I had thought possible. It is a completely different experience to learning about business at university, I will take all the skills I have learnt forward with me.
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture