2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
i felt valued by the people that i worked with and have had some good times whilst working with them.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
i have been given good support and guidance by management and when i have needed a hand or help with something the majority of the time i have recieved help that has clearly helped to achieve the specific goal that i have aimed for.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
it can be very busy at times however their is a good variety of work to do and it is a good place to work, sometimes time goes really quickly.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
i have been able to run the branch a few times and i have also been able to help customers on a out of hours basis working on my own.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt a variety of skills on my placement and i believe that they will contribute to help me succeed further in my final year at university
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car