Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Bristol South West
Customer Service

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.1/10

The job is very enjoyable, and there is a good job variety where you can learn and do so many different things, there can be some days where it can become tiring if it is busy.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

i felt valued by the people that i worked with and have had some good times whilst working with them.

i have been given good support and guidance by management and when i have needed a hand or help with something the majority of the time i have recieved help that has clearly helped to achieve the specific goal that i have aimed for.

it can be very busy at times however their is a good variety of work to do and it is a good place to work, sometimes time goes really quickly.

i have been able to run the branch a few times and i have also been able to help customers on a out of hours basis working on my own.

I have learnt a variety of skills on my placement and i believe that they will contribute to help me succeed further in my final year at university

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

the atmosphere in the workplace was friendly and an enjoyable place to work all the staff are welcoming and introduce themselves

The placement sceme was set up well and it has been well organised, they knew that i was on placement and from the start have been good to work for

The company have treated me the same as any other new employee

I believe that it is an appealing place to work at, Once you understand the nature of the company it is a good place to work.

I Have got on well with other placement students and believe that their is a good social scene between placement students that work for the company

The area i worked in has been good considering that i have lived in bristol all my life!!!!

The nightlife was good in the area considering again i have lived in bristol all my life

There are some opportunities to get involved in outside of work activities