1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The job is very enjoyable, and there is a good job variety where you can learn and do so many different things, there can be some days where it can become tiring if it is busy.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
i felt valued by the people that i worked with and have had some good times whilst working with them.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
i have been given good support and guidance by management and when i have needed a hand or help with something the majority of the time i have recieved help that has clearly helped to achieve the specific goal that i have aimed for.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
it can be very busy at times however their is a good variety of work to do and it is a good place to work, sometimes time goes really quickly.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
i have been able to run the branch a few times and i have also been able to help customers on a out of hours basis working on my own.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt a variety of skills on my placement and i believe that they will contribute to help me succeed further in my final year at university
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
the atmosphere in the workplace was friendly and an enjoyable place to work all the staff are welcoming and introduce themselves
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The placement sceme was set up well and it has been well organised, they knew that i was on placement and from the start have been good to work for
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company have treated me the same as any other new employee
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I believe that it is an appealing place to work at, Once you understand the nature of the company it is a good place to work.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I Have got on well with other placement students and believe that their is a good social scene between placement students that work for the company
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The area i worked in has been good considering that i have lived in bristol all my life!!!!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was good in the area considering again i have lived in bristol all my life
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are some opportunities to get involved in outside of work activities