Vacation Scheme Student at Linklaters

Corporate Law Intellectual Property Law Commercial Law

9.0/10

3 Week vacation scheme where I sat in two departments.

The vacation scheme was a great opportunity to meet different people within the firm and to learn more about life as a Linklaters fee earner.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I felt extremely valued and welcomed by everyone I interacted with.

Whenever I had a question, my trainee buddy or supervisor were at hand to give me a push in the right direction.

I believe I developed a lot of technical skills as well as some more skills in relation to working within a large organisation.

The structure of the vacation scheme was very good, as there were numerous organised talks and a keen interest in learning about us as vacation scheme students!

I found the atmosphere very enjoyable, and the other vac schemers were great to work with!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I feel it has given me a great opportunity to learn more about a legal career in the city and it is definitely of great benefit to me.

Yes, it was an all-encompassing experience that helped develop my understanding.

Through working with different individuals and through talks, I believe this was fulfilled.

I believe we were paid adequately.

I met numerous different people, not just within my departments.

Definitely different and worth experiencing! Speed boating on the Thames was a personal favourite.

Yes, my supervisor and trainee were actively telling me to get involved and I also managed to find out about opportunities aside from social or sports related activities such as the faith forums.

Definitely!