1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed my placement year at TopCashback. During the past 12 months I had the chance to broaden my Marketing knowledge, improve my skills and also have a lot of fun!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt part of a family at TopCashback. My ideas and my work were definitely appreciated and valued.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Guidance from management was great. There was always someone there ready to help when I needed.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I think it was a perfect balance. There were days when my schedule was overloaded but my collegues always offered to help.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have been involved in company's biggest marketing campaigns.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I am sure all the personal and technical skills I developed during my placement year will be really useful for my last year at Uni and beyond.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was always fun! The informal workplace was one of the aspects I appreciated the most.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company was happy to pay for me to attend conferences and trainings related to my work. It was really useful as I got to network with industry professionals and get a more in-depth understanding of the industry.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nightlife in Uttoxeter wasn't the best but Hanley and Darby were pretty close.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?