Marketing Executive at TopCashback

Uttoxeter West Midlands
Human Resources

9.6/10

I really enjoyed my placement year at TopCashback. During the past 12 months I had the chance to broaden my Marketing knowledge, improve my skills and also have a lot of fun!

I felt part of a family at TopCashback. My ideas and my work were definitely appreciated and valued.

Guidance from management was great. There was always someone there ready to help when I needed.

I think it was a perfect balance. There were days when my schedule was overloaded but my collegues always offered to help.

I have been involved in company's biggest marketing campaigns.

I am sure all the personal and technical skills I developed during my placement year will be really useful for my last year at Uni and beyond.

It was always fun! The informal workplace was one of the aspects I appreciated the most.

The company was happy to pay for me to attend conferences and trainings related to my work. It was really useful as I got to network with industry professionals and get a more in-depth understanding of the industry.

Nightlife in Uttoxeter wasn't the best but Hanley and Darby were pretty close.