IT Helpdesk at Lubrizol

Information Technology

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

9.0/10

Helpdesk

I loved my job and i enjoyed everyday i worked there

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

My colleagues in the department tread me with the same level of respect and kindness that treat there full time employee. Always seemingly appreciative of my work I was doing.

I felt that everyone always had time to help me and always had their door open for you if i had any queries or concerns. There was always a good supportive atmosphere towards the student.

i always had something to do. there was always a good balance of work and never felt overwhelmed or bored.

i felt that i had great responsibility within the company

I learned a lot about the industry, my course i am currently undertaking, the type of modules i want to do next year for example final year project. Also a lot of life skills that i can take with me into my final university year and wherever i go beyond.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

friendly, lovely, busy, lively, approachable department.

it awesome because they have been doing it for a few years now and they are great at given you feed back

my department take time out of there day to make sure I'm challenged in new ways.

there is no room in the department but i am sure that if they liked the way i worked they would keep me in mind if a spot came open.

the student have there own community within the company for example student nights out and event. i have also been in event within the company like company balls.

cheap and great

cheaper and great

yes, the company had a social club for employees. they did events like climbing and football.