2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues in the department tread me with the same level of respect and kindness that treat there full time employee. Always seemingly appreciative of my work I was doing.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I felt that everyone always had time to help me and always had their door open for you if i had any queries or concerns. There was always a good supportive atmosphere towards the student.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
i always had something to do. there was always a good balance of work and never felt overwhelmed or bored.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
i felt that i had great responsibility within the company
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learned a lot about the industry, my course i am currently undertaking, the type of modules i want to do next year for example final year project. Also a lot of life skills that i can take with me into my final university year and wherever i go beyond.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol