Linklaters Pathfinder Scheme at Linklaters

Banking/Finance

9.6/10

An Insight day in to how the firm operates and their key values and qualities.

The scheme was very enjoyable. The two days were filled with invaluable worships and great social events.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

Everyone at Linklaters was friendly and down to earth, especially the trainees that I was lucky enough to shadow in their departments.

The scheme was very well guided, not ounce did I feel unsupported or unguided during the time at Linklaters.

The workshop on self branding was excellent.

The scheme was very well structured. We received a schedule at the beginning of the first day, so we knew what was coming up for the rest of the scheme which was very useful.

All the other students and everyone we came in to contact with had a great energy. It was a great way to get a proper insight in to a big city firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

The workshops were a great addition to this aspect.

The shadowing really helped with this element.

The culture of the company was apparent throughout the time there. Everyone was happy to be working at Linklaters.

We had a chance to shadow trainees and speak to them on a one to one basis, as well as receive workshops from partners.

The social event on the first evening was great. It was a cooking social in the Silks restaurant. It was a great way to socialise with the fellow students and recruitment team.

I found out about sports team, clubs and lots of different opportunities for employees.

I would recommend this scheme to anyone looking to start a career at a big city firm such as Linklaters.