10.0/10

204 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else

Employment Law - Contentious and non contentious work.

2. I throroughly enjoyed my placement week

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. From day one I was made to feel a part of the team and a part of the office

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. I received guidance throughout the week, there was always someone I could speak to no matter what the query.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. I was exposed to a variety of work during the week which involved applying the law to the client’s individual circumstances which in turn helped me to build on my legal research and drafting skills

10. Very well structured

12. Everyone was extremely friendly and approachable.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. Everything

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. I was able to experience true life as a Trainee Solicitor.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. Shoosmiths have strong values: pulling together, talking business sense, being within reach and responsive, taking initiative and the staff really do live up to these values.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. This is the career path that I will certainly continue to pursue.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. I was paid a salary.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Yes - Netball event

26. Extremely enjoyable - everyone gets involved

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Yes