The job involved the following:
-direct sourcing of senior hires,
- market mapping of Atos Consulting's direct competitors,
-managing a large recruitment database and
- liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was definitely worth doing!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everything I did was greatly appreciated!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The workload varied from being very busy to average.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I was given a great amount of support from my LM, including excellent training and career coaching sessions
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
People were always busy!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Although it took a while to get my laptop, everything else was spot on!
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
My manager invested a lot of time in explaining the processes etc
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I am moving to a different company but I was offered to join the Grad Scheme.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Used to have socials every Thursday or Friday.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
it was quite expensive but that's just London!!!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London is amazing!!!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There is always something to do, all you need is time and money!