Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Analyst Internship at Deutsche Bank

Liverpool Street Central London and City
Financial Management

7.9/10

Assist in creating spreadsheets and assemble graphs and charts to illustrate technical financial reports. Collect and interpret data concerning the organization’s investment programs such as price, economic influences, yield, and stability future trends. Make sure that financial documents are in compliance with government regulations.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful plus as some many interns are taking on in one go, you make friends with your colleagues very easily and have a wealth of people to go to for advice.

Was taken good care of at the company in the sense that employees were attentive and happy to answer questions especially during shadowing.

My manager worked very closely with me and took time to explain complex technical situations to ensure that i could keep up. I will be keeping in touch with them in the future.

Some days were extremely busy and other days, I had free time. There are always opportunities to pick up extra work though - organising socials, getting involved with different networks etc.

You are given as much responsibility as you are willing to take on.

I have learnt so many skills that i will use for the rest of my life. The whole experience has been a huge eye opener and one of the best decisions i have ever made.

The office atmosphere was great! Hard working but friendly and fun too.

The organisation was outstanding, each day was planned out.

I not only had training on how to do my own job but I had training in lots of other departments within the organisation so that I could gain a better understanding of how the company works as a whole.

A great place to work and offers many new opportunities. I certainly would love to go work for them full time.

A variety of events with interns/students and colleagues, lots of stuff to get involved with!

I was living at home so living costs were minimal

Expensive.Best place to be though.

I still socialise with the people I worked with.