Software Engineer at Clock Ltd

Kings Langley South East
Computer and Systems Engineering Customer Service Information Technology

9.4/10

9.6

To develop web based applications to satisfy customer requirements.

Working for Clock is not like your usual 9-5 job, everyday is different, there is always something new and innovative to work on.

It genuinely is like one big family, everyone is respectful and welcoming of any newcomers.

Everyone will happily go the extra mile to help you with whatever issue you may have, no matter how big or small.

There were some days when we were really busy but its really satisfying to eventually see what you've built being used in real life and to be achieve awards for the sites we've built as well.

I really feel that I am one of the team. You will make decisions that will effect real projects in real life.

I learnt more in one week of working with Clock than I did in a whole year at Uni.

There is always time for a laugh at clock.

The whole recruitment team spend a lot of time and effort making sure you get everything out of your placement and it really shows.

Clock are always trying to find ways to invest in you from buying tickets to a conference to in-house or external training schemes.

I've been offered a job from my placement year and there is definitely room to move up the ladder.

There is always something going on whether its snowboarding, go carting, pub, party, rock climbing, poker or anything else anyone is interested in.

Every week there is always an opportunity to go out and do something different.