Teeofftimes.co.uk Sales Consultant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South East
Sales

8.9/10

Dealing with all bookings (via website or phone), account management of a select number of golf clubs, selling the product to the clubs (i.e. getting them to sign up to the website), operations based tasks (i.e. improving the business processes as the product is relatively new)

I enjoyed working for Golfbreaks, the companies working environment is very good.

There are plenty of 'rewards' which ensure staff feel their work is valued.

I was given constant feedback on work, and constructive advice on how I could improve in the future

Due to the seasonality of the business, there are periods where it is quiet, and times when you are 100% busy, but on the whole there were no issues

I was given complete responsibility on one task to set up a new aspect of sales which was fantastic

As the company is so well run, it was an excellent company to be part of and has laid fantastic foundations for my management skills.

It was very enjoyable and fun, but not detracting from the work. Work hard, play hard sums it up.

I was the first placement student in this department, so it was a learning curve for everyone, but there were no problems.

I felt I was as involved in any training as the full-times staff.

I was told I would be welcome back, and if I didn't already have plans, would strongly consider it.

The social scene within Golfbreaks is one of the best aspects. Everyone gets involved, Friday drinks after work is always good fun!

Windsor is a fairly expensive place. I lived right in the centre of town, which wasn't cheap, but it is possible to live only a few minutes drive away which reduces costs a lot.

There are plenty of bars and clubs in Windsor and the surrounding area.

There are regular 'Familiarisation Trips' to venues (which are free!!) which all staff are able to go on and are great fun, and usually to some very good golf courses!!