As Sales Coordinator you will be expected to work with the Society Sales Manager to exceed monthly sales targets and proactive lead generation activity to support the growth of the brand. You main task will be to ensure every booking receives the very best customer service and communication required to deliver a successful event. You will be challenged to upsell additional items into the bookings to increase the overall ‘basket value’ of the booking. During peak booking months you will be supporting the proactive strategy with lapsed customer and rebook calls.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?