8.0/10

2) Complete commercial tasks
3) Complte a project set by the firm
4) Present your project
5) Complte exit interview

2. I realy had a fantastic time. I felt like I was actually learning something rather than just observing and feeling lost.

4. I felt valued because collegues were always polite and would always say thank you whenever I complted a task.

6. My trainee mentor was excellent she always reassured me and let me know that if I had any concerns I could ask her.

8. The firm set me 6 tasks and a project to do along the week, so I was never bored.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given responsibilty but I was always supervised which actually is a fantastic thing because it aids the learing process.

12. I learnt alot about sifting the relevant information, property matters and about the general format of various legal documents.

14. Always chirpy but busy working.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. It was organised well barring a few IT technical issues.

18. The firm spent considerable time in making the experience worthy. This can be seen when looking at the exstensive tasks they set and also the project brief.

20. Financial Bonus

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Reasonably good. Certainly puts you i9n god stead for a training contract.

24. All the collegues appeared to get on really welll and were very friendly with each other.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. It was very cheap.

28. I'm not one for night life myself but from what I hear Ive heard it's reasonably good,

30. There may have been opporunities but these were largely for existing employees of the firm.

Administration/Secretarial, Commercial Law, Corporate Law