Customer Service Assisstant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South West
Customer Service

7.7/10

6.5

Ammending and adding on extras to current booking, in th UK and world wide.
Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints (Phone and email)
Training of new students
Possibility to experience work in other departments

My complete experience was amazing, from training, getting to know the team and the full experience in customer service.

Every member of the team always worked together, aiming to get as much completed to the highest possible level! I keep in contacts with some of them now.

Managers where always updating us with new training, to ensure we where well equipped and always there if any problems arised.

There was always a nice substantial workflow which was suited to each of us, never TOO much, always just right.

As much as we wanted, the more you asked for the more you got. As long as you proved that you where motivated and well equipped.

everything I learnt during my placement will help me towards many situations for my future, being part of the customer service meant that on a day to day basis I dealt with a very large range of people. I believe I have gained much knowledge on people handling as well as data.

There where many events which we where able to participate in and fam trips. when it was busy we still had time to make things competitive but in a fun way.

From start to finish the set up was perfect, for all of us it worked out very well. Including accomodation outside of work.

We where able to also train the new students.

the company are looking to placement students each year, with a will to learn and keen interest in their company.

Yes, we where very close and where also events, nights out between the full timers also.

average, quite expensive in some places, but depending on the places you go you can get some deals.

Again depending on where you go, a wide range of different scenes.

Yes a few, mainly golf and football with work collegues, but many activities and clubs outside of work.