2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone appreciated the work I did and came out for lunch on my last day.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given help whenever I needed it, and had regular meetings with my counselling manager
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I would have liked to have juggled more jobs at any one time, instead of having a to-do list it was more a case of finishing one job and having to keep asking for more work. However I was rarely bored.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was not given very much responsibility, spent more time doing small tasks that other people did not have time to do, very important tasks but often admin based.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Writing and behaving in a professional way is a skill for life.
Imagine yourself working at BDO
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at BDO