Management Internship at Atos

London Greater London
Customer Service Management Consultancy Sport/Sports Management
Atos is a Top Employer

7.7/10

Responsibility for your own project
Involved with a lot of different projects, up to you how much you want to be involved.
Admin tasks
Training opportunities

I was placed in London, which was very exciting as I have never lived or experienced the city before. They were very flexible of work location and open for your preferences.

Very nice colleagues varying in age and background.

Own initiative is very important, you get a lot of freedom to explore your own ideas.

It depends on deadlines, but overall you have a good work load.

I runned my own project and was given the opportunity to join in with a lot of other projects too.

As it is a 3 month internship you learn a lot about how it works in a business in detail, this was very useful.

It is an open plan work office, so it is easy to get to know new people and understand what is going on in the business.

There was a clear structure and enough people to contact in case you had a question.

You have online training opportunities and we had a communication training day.

As mentioned before, they are extremely flexible towards your needs. I have got a part time job for my continuing year at university and I am able to continue in the grad program after my degree.

There are not that many other interns, which sometimes is a flaw, but on the otherside you really learn to get in contact with people working in the business fulltime instead of a student program.

Cost of living is high in London, but there are a lot of socials and also from the company.

Good.

The office was in the middle of London.