Shell Commercial Team Analyst at Accenture

Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Advertising Customer Service Information Technology

Accenture is a Top Employer

9.0/10

9.6

Resourcing - Overall responsibility for tracking Downstream Functions (DSF) and Projects & Technology (P&T) roles within the Shell account. Responsible for ensuring candidates are sourced, logged and submitted within key KPI’s, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within both Shell and Accenture as well as conducting weekly catch-up calls to support this.
Contract Management - Monitoring the status of DSF/P&T contracts through regular contact with CFM team, supporting signature of UK SOWs, ensuring upload into ARMs for UK SOWs and ensuring ARMS tracker is up-to-date and ensuring timely closure of fully billed PAs in IQN.
Also responsible for the production of the monthly invoicing analysis report and quarterly resource report.

Some of the work I did was quite repetitive, not much interaction with the client. However, learnt a lot and found it very rewarding, met some fantastic and helpful people and gained invaluable experience.

By the end of my placement I was very close to the other members of my team and really felt like part of the group. I felt like my opinion mattered and my contribution was acknowledged.

Always had help if I needed it and a variety of different people to approach.

Varied. Some days were very busy while others were a bit slow with not much to do, although I always had some background tasks to get on with.

Produced reports which were sent to Senior Executives. Was completely responsible for my sections and lead some calls.

Excel skills have dramatically improved as has my confidence and networking abilities.

Open plan office so there are always lots of people vcoming and going and on phone calls.

Induction week really set me up for the rest of my time on the project and I took over as another member of the team was leaving.

Attended an Excel course free of charge and the company arranged extra sessions and information sessions.

Company is fantastic and the opportunities they offer are wonderful. Would definitely accept an offer!

Intern events were organised by the company as well as provate get togethers and remaining in contact. Induction week developed team bonding.

Central London!

Organised events were fantastic and also drinks after work with the team.

Plenty of clubs to join and extra events or volunteering and information sessions.