(varies depending on project)
Presentation and various document creation.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Really enjoyed it. Learnt a lot about the company and work attitude and environment. Schemes team really looked after us very well. Challenging and interesting work. Great people at the co and fellow interns
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
As above, schemes team really treated us and made us feel welcome. Everyone respected and valued us a colleague.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Lots of support. Appreciated completed work and there to provide guidance and assistance if needed any help. Really friendly.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Good balance. Worked hard but not execessively.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Given a good amount of repsonsibility, especially given for an internship. Really enjoyed it.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Lots of skills. Helped to improve skills such as networking, performing in a corporate environment, microsoft office skills, organisational skills and more
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Productive, friendly, not over intense, collaborative.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Perfect. Really good training and induction week and great projects.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A great deal.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I really hope I get an offer. Manager recommended and happy with work so we'll see.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Hosted a few really good events for us. Other interns really great bunch.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Quite expensive. Travelling expensive too
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Great, but bit expensive.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Lots of extras and clubs. I got involved with Tennis very easily and was very welcoming and a lot of fun.