Responsible for offering superb customer service in tailoring and matching your clients up with a perfect Golfbreak across the whole of the UK on the phone and online.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was great each day to walk into friendly working atmosphere with a team made up of graduates who have shared the same experience and make you feel appreciated for all the hard work you put it.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Your achievements are always acknowledged and you always feel that you play a key role in the Sales Team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Initial training is fantastic in order to get you started and as well as having management within easy each, weekly sales meetings and one-to-one appraisals are frequent enough to get the support you need.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
In busy periods you will non stop with work and quieter periods you have the opportunity to branch out into different areas of the business. Never thought I would say this, but I would come in early and stay later out of free choice just to take on more work! Your level of commitment reflects on how much work you are given.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You are seen as a key figure in the Sales Team and your performance is pivotal in reaching company targets. You also may have the opportunity to conduct trials for new business strategies and training of new employees.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It has been a massive learning curve into the growth of successful businesses and the skills I learnt can be easily transferable to across many roles.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It is apparent from your first day in the office that Golfbreaks work placements have been carefully implemented out to make sure your personal growth and enjoyment prospects increase steadily throughout the entire year.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
If you put in as much time and effort as the company invests in you and you are successful in your role then there is always seat waiting for you after uni.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Plenty of office trips to venues that you sell, regular football meets, and even annual office karting championships and Friday night drinks if that counts?