Programme Administrator at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

5.3/10

4.6

3.2

Facilitate the progress of individual projects and bring them into the scope of the overall work of the department.

Good internship. I learnt a lot from the people around me which has helped me secure a position with another organisation.

The team around me were brilliant. Really welcoming and valued my input.

Management gave me some great support and helped me develop crucial 'office environment' skills.

At times I did get bored with some of the mundane tasks, however, I think this is to be found in many jobs.

I took ownership of my role. The position was new to the department so I had an opportunity to build the role and take responsibility for it.

I think if I hadn't taken this role on I wouldn't be moving on to a position on my desired career path. The skills have been crucial in continual personal development.

Good atmosphere. Friendly environment established by the company.

Well organised, however, it would have been nice to have had a formal introduction to the business as a whole.

No training officially invested in me. That's quite a large expectation given I was only an intern.

They promote a lot internally. Always new position opening up. You just have to find something you want to do.

My intern colleagues were not outgoing so didn't communicate with them outside of the office. They were nice chatting at work though.

Very expensive area of the UK. After spending money on costs of living, there was little left in the bank for enjoyment.

None, small town with pubs only. London is about 40 mins away though.

They do a lot of charity work, so if you want to get involved you can do. I enjoyed it when I got involved.