Customer Service Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Customer Service

8.1/10

8.6

Assist our clients in managing their golf breaks and making any necessary amendments that they require. Collecting payments and booking any holiday extras was also part of my job.

Great bunch of people to workk with, which made working very enjoyable, even through busy periods

Everyone was brilliant, made a lot of great mates that I will definately keep in touch with.

We were pretty much left to do the job which was great responsibility but the management was there if we were stuck and needed help

It varied throughout the year depending on the golfing season. Some months were a lot busier than others, but on the whole I always had work to do so was rarely bored.

It was a great environment to work in. Everyone was their own character and we kept each other amused and motivated even when it was really busy.

My manager noticed areas in which I could improve and did what they could to help me develop in these areas.

there are a number of different deparments in the company that all offer appealing job prospects for jobs in the future

Friday night drinks in Windsor was a standard weekly thing! Lots of work and student nights out. All the students I worked with became really good mates.

Where I lived the living costs were not too bad but I know a lot of people who lived in Windsor centre had quite expensive rent. A lot of the Windsor bars can be quite expensive but there are 2 weatherspoons bars which is good for cheap drinks!

A night in Windsor is a good laugh (can be expensive). Ending up in Liquid was standard!

Lots of social events to attend as well as frequent FAM trips to visit the venues we deal with. It was a fantastic placement for socialising