Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Aldi
- 7. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Aldi
My role involves handling general support queries and interacting with other areas of the business. I also work with stores directly in order to resolve technical issues and interact in conjunction with other support areas of the business.
I have gained a wider understanding of professionalism and have honed my communication skills, as well as learning how best to work as a team and embrace new ideas.
I was given heavy responsibilities within project work and was responsible for many different aspects of my own placement. After training, i was highly self-led and was made to feel as though i was part of the team.
Support & Guidance
Very nice, lots of great people and very friendly
I highly enjoyed my placement with Aldi and would love to recieve a position with them in the future.
Don't panic! Be yourself and be sure to listen to all ideas presented within the assessment stages.
Placement (10 Months+)
Computer Systems Engineering