Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Aldi
- 7. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Aldi
Managing the delivery of posts across social media platforms through the use of Sprinklr. Shooting in house content. Ensuring the delivery of campaigns. Product selection and content approval. Relationship Management with internal PR, CR and buying teams.
Presenting skills, time management and analytical skills
I was given a lot of responsibility from the start of my placement.
Support & Guidance
My direct leader was very helpful and supportive throughout the placement and could go to them for any help. The team was also very supportive and friendly.
Very friendly atmosphere despite how corporate Aldi is.
I really enjoyed my placement. I learnt so much and has really given a great idea of what it is like working within a corporate office environment. It has also shown me how much I enjoy social media marketing and is something I want to pursue post university.
Be confident in yourself.
Placement (10 Months+)
Social Media Marketing