Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 7. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Morning meeting to start of the day. Dealing with early customers and providing employee excellence. Managing reservations and going out to complete company car delivery tasks.
Sales Teamwork Leadership Customer service Ownership Communication
Yes even as an intern I was fine many captaincy roles such as service, sales, growth, fuel spends.
Support & Guidance
Enterprise is busy most days and the managers are usually busy dealing with more complicated things. So it is about taking ownership of your own learning as you do have to be independent to make the most of your time in here.
Fun, friendly very different to a usual job. Busy but time flies by very quickly.
I learnt alot. It was helped me grow as a person. I am hoping to stay in the company and work my way up as there are many great opportunities that open up once you put in the work
The more you put in the more you get out.
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Retail, Business Management