Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at BSH
- 7. Would you recommend BSH to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to BSH
Day to day, I am on the phones speaking to customers about their accounts and what orders they need releasing. I also look after their statements and ensure that payments will be made at the end of the month.
I have developed my communication, analytical and organisation skills.
I have been given quite a lot of responsibility and this has enabled me to become more organised and efficient.
Support & Guidance
i have been given a lot of support and guidance by my team.
everyone is super friendly and understanding!
I have enjoyed my placement a lot. My team is amazing and i have learnt a lot of valuable skills. I have developed a lot in my placement year.
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City