Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at BSH
- 7. Would you recommend BSH to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to BSH
Co-manage the factory directs channel through organising the delivery of containers from various ports to retail and kitchen customers. Also responsible for various regional and cross border reports which are essential to the success of the operation. Daily interactions can range from solving arbitrary challenges with the haulier to contacting key accounts in order to rebook orders.
- Business acumen - Prioritisation - Organisation - Presenting - Adaptability - MS Office (Excel)
This internship has been extremely rewarding for me because of the responsibility which I was tasked with. As an example, I was responsible for the forecast and organisation of containers sent from one of our biggest suppliers every week.
Support & Guidance
Overall, I was provided with support and guidance throughout this internship whenever I needed help. However, there was a slight gap when I first started due to a staffing/rota issue.
It was invaluable to work in an office which was not limited to just the supply chain department, colleagues took time to welcome and always chat to you. Due to the size of the company, you do not have a say on some issues which I found frustrating.
As mentioned before, this placement has been invaluable, not only professionally but personally as well. I do not think I could have picked a role which would have been better suited for me, I enjoyed it throughout.
If successful, take up every opportunity that comes your way.
Placement (10 Months+)
Logistics and Operations