Analsyt at Accenture

Placement (5-9 Months)
Information Technology Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Management Consultancy Telecommunications

Accenture is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Creating and running reports in excel using macros, pivot tables etc. ARIS Business Designer, Project management support, analysis work on 3rd party data sources plus much more.

This has been a great internship as I have experienced a massive variety of job rolls and the experience is priceless! I would recommend this to everyone I know and wouldn't hesistate to do it again if I had the chance!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Despite my age, I definitely felt valued by my colleages. Everyone has made me feel very welcome and I have felt valued and recognised as an individual and colleague.

Everyone who I can worked for has given me incredible amounts of support and guidance and I have learnt so much from them all!

Sometimes I would be extremely busy and had to work weekends, and then I would have 1 or 2 days off as compensation for working the weekend or have a very relaxed working day, but on the whole I feel that my work load has been very well balanced.

I have been given more responsibility each day and have been entrusted to completed various tasks from consultants to senior managers. I have been praised on my work which has resulted in more responsibility being gained.

They are definitely skills for life! I have learnt to become more confident in myself and have learnt so much about the industry and my self that I would not have gained if i had not done the internship! definitely worth while!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Sometimes there would be a lot of tension when running up to a deadline, but the majority of the time, the atmosphere was great. My team and I were constantly joking and laughing on one of my projects which definitly made me feel more comfortable and welcomed into the group!

I think there could be some improvements, for example sometimes an invitation would be sent out only a few days before an event and I have only been able to attend a handful of events due to this. However in general terms, the internship was set up very well and was easy to follow.

They have provided me with the chance of gaining a L3 NVQ qualification in management and L3 Technical certificate and also a L2 in excel and so the opportunities that come about to improve training and personal developmentare definitely there and very worth taking!

I would very much like the opportunity to return to Accenture after gaining my degree - lets see what happens!!!

For me, during my first project, I was the youngest worker by far and so the social scene was very limited and due to the location of my project I didnt see many other interns. On my second project however, I have been able to see many interns and the social side has been very good!

I have had the opportunity to stay living at home during my internship and so my cost of living has been very low meaning socialising has been brilliant when I have had the chance!

Sometimes in my area, nightlife meant working through the night to get a deployment finished - bit of a nightmare but we were rewarded with takeaways to keepour spirits up. Other times when work was not as frantic, the nightlife was great!

There were a few opportunities sent our way, but with the nature of the projects I was on and with them both being out of town, it was difficult to attend any activities as I have been all ove the country over the last few months!