Technology Consulting Analyst at Accenture

4.6/5

4.6
4.8
4.4

I really loved working for Accenture. There was such great training opportunities and I had two great managers who really supported me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Accenture

I felt extremely valued by my colleagues and my managers. I received both praise and constructive feedback to a good balance.

Anyone and everyone at Accenture was extremely supportive and open to providing guidance. My manager was extremely supportive and I learnt lots of new things from her.

The first few weeks were slightly slower (to be expected) and then this really picked up. Especially in lockdown, I felt very busy but it was to a good degree where I felt pushed and that I could succeed.

I felt like I was giving lots of responsibility in the project, especially as time went on. Towards the end, I felt very in control of my processes and felt that I had a good amount of responsibility to the project.

I am hoping to utilise my experiences in my modules for final year of university, they should provide good examples for essays and questions. I also think that my excel and PowerPoint skills developed at Accenture will greatly assist in this

Very well organised.

Extremely appealing.

Very good social scene. There were hundreds of events that many employees attended and you got to meet lots of new people.

Quite high but not unexpected.