Global Data Intern at Bloomberg

Virtual Experience
london

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

4.7/5

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

10. I loved the virtual internship experience. I have learned a lot, I had a project with true business impact and I have had the feeling to really get to know Bloomberg with the different departments. Also, HR was great! Also, I think everyone at Bloomberg is absolutely a nice company to work for. In the beginning, we had lots of workshops, training, and group and individual projects. Further, it was amazingly entertaining. Super well done

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

10 - Mangers, TL, Mentors, and peers have given me the feeling that I mean a lot to them. It's hard to even put it into words. I had daily morning huddles, talks about Diversity and Inclusion. Also, I had a lot of opportunities to share my thoughts and people shared their experiences. I had the feeling I could be myself and be valued as that. I always had the feeling people would quite openly communicate with me.

3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?

10 - I had daily check-ins with the internship managers. Also, I had daily meetings with my individual project team. Further, I met with my manager every Friday for one hour. Further, I got feedback two times from my higher manager and I had the feeling it worked super well. If I had any question I always knew whom to ask and never to a question not answered.

5. How well structured was the virtual experience?

6. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

8. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

9. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

i was paid very well.

15. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?