7.3/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
    4.8

Worked within the Air Separation Product Line department. Developed a thorough understanding of process work by aiding in the key process activities such as proposal support, project execution and new product design.

2. Varied set of projects and tasks to work on

4. I had my own responsibilities

6. Fantastic supervisor and manager. Both made me feel comfortable

8. 10/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Enough responsibilities without feeling overwhelmed

12. Lots of soft skills as well as technical knowledge were enhanced

14. Office was very friendly however it was a bit less friend and more quiet between departments. I was able to have great conversations with my team.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. My department had organised my role very well. My roles and responsibilities were clear from day 1.

They had good introduction and progress meetings

18. Some extra training session to attend. Department pushed me in order to gain the most

20. Flexi Time

Above 25 days holiday

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I could see myself working for AP in the future. They have a good atmosphere and align with my personal values.

24. Yes lots of invitations. Not all the grads were welcoming to particular IPs.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Surrey and London are expensive areas.

28. Only the pub next door. Had to travel to London for bars

30. Outreach events were great and very organised.

Chemical Engineering