1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Brilliant well structured program to gain an initial insight into actuarial consulting.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
LCP had a super friendly and supportive team dynamic.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Provided 4 individual projects through the internship to balance alongside day to day client tasks. Very manageable and the projects provided a great way to learn technical knowledge for the role.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Friendly and supportive.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Dedicated the first of the six weeks towards technical training which was very useful for the remainder of the internship. Additionally, the four projects also provided a good platform to go away and learn from experienced members within the company and company resources.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?