1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Thoroughly enjoyed my placement year at Accenture - it gave me a great insight into the consulting industry and the many great opportunities within the firm
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone I had the chance to work with was fantastic
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I had 2 supervisors, 1 for each of my projects, both were very supportive as well as the teams I worked with on a daily basis
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
This is very project dependant and there were times I was busy and times that were quieter. There are always other initiatives to get involved with when project work is quiet which is the bonus of working for a big firm
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a good level of responsibility which has been great for my personal development
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Was a very good atmosphere, everyone was happy/approachable. I tended to locate near my colleagues
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
A great induction training week in London, followed by starting first project and exposure to the business. Scheme is set up to help for your development
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
As mentioned, induction training week was great and on my projects there were many sessions to up skill yourself in different technology/ways of working
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Although not all the interns are necessarily on the same projects, a conscious effort was made to socialise
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?