Recruitment Generalist at Box

Recruitment

9.8/10

It was an amazing work experience, as the first intern at Box EMEA I was given responsabilities since day 1. I enjoyed very much working with the recruitment team!

I has a great relationship with my colleagues. I came to Box having not so great communication skills and I can say now, after my 14-month placement year with the company, that I can work in a team efficiently and that my communication and social skills have been improved significantly.

The relationship I had with my manager was exceptional. We understood eachother and in busy and stressful times we communicated in a very efficient way. He always supported me and answered all my questions. He was more like a mentor than a manager.

It depends on the period of time. Sometimes I was very busy, which made me to be very organised. I really enjoyed busy times, as I could put in practice my multitasking skills. In not so busy times, I could use the time to get a bigger insight on the company and learn new things.

A lot. I started off coordinating all the EMEA interviews and then, after a few months, I started conducting interviews myself, which was very fulfilling. I loved how the company trusted me with big responsabilities since the first week, always with the help of my manager.

I am currently studying a degree of Politics with Economics and my year in industry with Box helped me develop so many skills that I will take with myself for live. I believe that a year in recruitment will help anybody in any degree to understand how a company functions and will prepare you for your future career.

Box is knows for its amazing culture and diverse environment. The people working at this company are what make Box a great place to work for.

Being the first placement student at Box EMEA, I was impressed in seeing that they had prepared a very detailed onboarding programme for me.

A great lot. I was part of the company as an employee not an intern ans this meant that I got the support and training that everybody gets when they start at Box. I was involved in many other activities such as volunteering days with my team and all-day training sessions.

They are conducting a new placement scheme which looks amazing!

When I started, there were no other placement students, but after a while they started implementing new placement year opportunities in other departments and I had a great relationship with them!

London is an expensive city, but very much worth it living here for at least one year!

London has an amazing nightlife! You have a great range of options, from going to clubs in Camden town to going to very VIP clubs in Soho.

Yes! We had volunteering days and many parties outside the office with colleagues.