industrial placement student at Computacenter

Administration/Secretarial Sales
Computacenter is a Top Employer

8.8/10

I worked in the International Sector, rotating around the different departments within it.

It was the best year of my life so far, it pushed me to think differently, challenge myself and also know myself worth. Computacenter invested in me and i invested in them. I definitely would recommend them.

I always felt valued and they aways gave time to me if I didn't understand something, they also would explain things differently if needed due to my lack of experience within IT. They also listen to my point of view.

I was always given support, I didn't feel neglected once. They where many people that offered it not just management.

I was relatively busy, it was manageable for my experience and pay.

More then i thought, i was given complete responsibility on mulitable projects.

my placement year at CC gave me more valuable skills then my two years at uni. I use skills I gain from them every day, for example, time management and how to work with different people daily.

It was very friendly and happy, i always look forward to coming into work due to the people being to lovely and inclusive.

It could have been more organized in turns of my rotation due to some departments not knowing I was leaving to move on when I was or not being ready for me in turns of work to do but the working world isn't also as structured as we would like.

I went one once training course during my time at CC, however, I knew other Placement students that went one more I think it was all down to what was needed for your role in the business.

very, I will be applying back for a grad scheme.

the social scene was developing during my time there, it was good but i can see how it can become great over time. We would have drinks/social meet up once a month.

it was expensive due to being in London but it was worth it due to enjoyment.

I worked in London so was very fun and always something to do.

A few but it was up to you to take these opportunities, due to my personal time table I didn't take up many.