2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone in the team appreciated my worked and helped me whenever I needed anything.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The support given by my manager and my mentor was great, they helped me to get used to the team's workflow and the technologies they were using. They gave important feedback and helped me become a better engineer.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had a good life-work balance. I had enough time to get used to the tools and try to come up with my own solutions on my own pace, but while also having a lot of interesting tasks.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I feel that my work was important and will have a great impact on the team's future work. I didn't have that much exposure to other team projects, but it was interesting nonetheless.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I acquired a lot of useful skills, not only for study, but also for future employment. I learned to use a lot of common developer tools and understand higher level architectures.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg