Summer Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aberdeen Scotland
Business Management
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.9/10

I enjoyed the internship to a very large extent. It was very engaging and the feedback and support from colleagues made everything even better. Most days were nice and busy but not too much. The skills learned during the internship will definitely come in handy after finishing university.

We were a very close team and I felt valued at all times. Feedback and recognition was given at any time during the internship.

Plenty support and guidance all throughout, I could feel the team wanted to help me develop and progress.

Usually it was a great mix between but there were a couple of days where it was just too much. Happens at every job at some point though, and it does teach you a lot.

I was given enough responsibility to keep me busy. Towards the end of the internship I felt like I was ready for more and I did got given that opportunity but not to the extent I would have liked to.

Everything was so useful and I cannot wait to use these skills in the future. Everything I learned was so useful and I feel like I've grown so much as a person.

It was great, fun and friendly environment.

It was very well organised, did have to stay back a couple of times but these things happen.

I feel like the company invested quite a lot in me. We had development meetings, customer service trainings, statement nights - overall felt very appreciated and really liked that.

Very appealing because of the quick progression within the organisations because of the "promote from within" ideology.

There was indeed, there were social events organised and we were very well connected.

Cheap as chips