Management trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Hereford West Midlands
Administration/Secretarial Advertising Automotive Business Analytics Business Management Customer Service Financial Management Human Resources Logistics and Operations Marketing

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

9.1/10

8.6

I really enjoyed my work placement at Enteprise, everyone is great to work with, and you are made to feel like a valued team member, although you are at work many hours a day, it doesn’t really feel like it because I enjoy everything I do.

Everyone’s opinions are valued, and everybody will be taken into consideration before a decision is made. We all work strong together as a team, and it makes you feel a worthy member. Managers are respectful of your decisions as they started in the same place as everyone else.

Support and guidance by management is fantastic. You are given on and off the job training from the very beginning. Colleagues, managers, and any department are willing to help if you ask, and expand your knowledge whenever possible. You can progress in your career as quickly as you like, and will be given the tools to aid this.

It is a very fast paced environment, however this is something to be buzzed off. Every task you are given there are opportunities that lie within it, which help to benefit your career. The business of the job helps counter act the long hours, the time goes so fast.

From day one you are given responsibility and you are able to take this as far as you like. You will he given as much responsibility as you want to take on, and can be in management roles in less than a year.

Working in a fast paced business environment helps to put studies in a real like perspective. The skills are transferable and prepare you for pretty much anything in life and working environments.

There was a happy balance in the office atmosphere. It is disciplined to know when the work needs to be done, but with it being a customer facing role and office, there is always a light hearted feel to the office and fun to be had. team building exercises, competitions and lunches also keep things exciting.

Everything from the interview process, through to the end of my placement was seamless. Communication is constant so you always understand what is going on.

The firm are willing to invest in you as much as you are willing to take out of it, as long as you ask you will be given as many opportunities as you like. Training is given on and off the job, and development happens every day. They invest in you from the beginning to ensure your career can progress as quick as you like.

I have successfully completed my placement and will 100% be returning to the company to progress my career after university.

The social scene around placement students is fantastic. Before you start your placement, events are offered to meet other employees. When in branch teams regularly go out and do things together around work, and we also have larger company events often.

Working in the two locations during my placement meant I got to live at home whilst working. There are so many locations available they will always be as accommodating as they possibly can to your living needs.

I lived in my hometown during my placement so I was already familiar with the nightlife.

There were regularly opportunities for outside work activities. We are regularly encouraged to join in on things like charity days and events, pride, nights out etc.