Summer Insight week at Bloomberg

Information Technology Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.6/10

Insight week

I had a great week and loved how helpful and friendly everyone was.

I never felt unimportant and the fact that people in senior positions took time out of their day to answer questions was great

The recruitment team provided so many opportunities to seek opinions from other staff and interns to help out in whatever was necessary

I feel like i learnt important people skills and this will help me beyond my degree

Great packed schedule that was representative of what working at Bloomberg would be like

Amazing, the people in the insight group were great! the staff were very helpful

Taught us a lot about functionality of the terminal and other knowledge on finance

Great representation of what a full time role would be like

Greatly, i saw the open door policy in full effect

found a lot of information about career progression and where i can go